Magnum MS4448PAE 4400W 48V Pure Sine Wave 120 240V Inverter Charger 60A provides two 120VAC output lines that are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120VAC, eliminating the need to purchase two units and stack them together to get 240 volts.
When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single MS-PAE Series inverter or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four Magnum Energy MS4448PAE can be connected together in a parallel configuration. When connecting inverters in parallel, the overall inverter power and surge capacity is increased to power a large single load or more smaller loads.
Simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility or generator power (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and then switch on the power. Using optional remote controls (ME-RTR, ME-ARC, or ME-RC), you can easily operate and monitor your inverter from a remote location.
Magnum Energy MS4448PAE Inverter/Charger includes:
- High wattage output in a small footprint
- Ability to parallel up to four identical MS-PAE inverters
- Pure sine wave output (<5% THD).
- 120/240 VAC Split phase output in a single inverter.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) multi-stage battery charger.
- RS485 standard communication protocol.
- Remote and Network ports
- LED indicator ON/OFF Inverter mounted switch.
- Large AC access and terminal block [wire size: #18 to #2 AWG (0.82 to 33.6 mm2) CU].
- DC terminal covers with 360 degree connection.
- Battery Temperature Sensor - for optimum charging during extreme temperature changes.
Magnum part # MS4448PAE