Terms and Conditions
RNW Energy. (dba e Marine Systems
2821 SW 23rd Terrace Unit 3
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Welcome to eMarineSystems.com ("e Marine") web site. The use of this web site constitutes an agreement between you (Purchaser) and MGP Systems Inc (dba e Marine Systems) and any of its affiliates. Use of this website signifies Purchaser agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement.
- Products, Content and Specifications: All features, products, content, specifications, and prices of products and services on e Marine are subject to change at any time without notice. Weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate. There is no guarantee any products or services will be available at any time.
- Pricing & Availability: We reserve the right to make changes on price and availability without notice. WEB prices shown are only available when orders are placed through the on line shopping cart.
- Shipping Limitations: Risk of loss and title for any items purchased from e Marine pass to the Purchaser upon delivery of the items to the carrier. The Purchaser is responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information: e Marine Systems make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or current information on e Marine.
- Personal Account: Purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account or password and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information, password and for restricting access to such information and its use.
- Web Site Information: All content, and other material displayed on e Marine are copyright protected and cannot be copied or used without prior written permission.
- Third Party Links: e Marine may provide links to other web sites which are not owned or controlled by e Marine Systems and therefore cannot be responsible for their accuracy, privacy or contents. When Purchaser elects to select a link it is done so entirely at its own risk.
- Web Site Risk: Use of e Marine is at your own risk. e Marine Systems reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this e Marine at any time without notice.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: Revisions to these Terms and Conditions can be made at any time without notice. Purchaser is responsible to review these are regular basis.
- Termination: e Marine Systems or Purchaser may suspend or terminate Purchaser account or use of this e Marine at any time or for any reason. Purchaser is liable for any orders that are placed or charges that are incurred prior to termination.
- Warranty: On Equipment: Warranty is extended by the manufacture. We will help out customers fill a claim if needed. All Victron equipment purchased though us, will require to come through us for warranty claims. Manufacturer Warranty for Rigid Solar Panels is voided under the following conditions:
a) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by use on any mode of transport including, but not limited to, vehicle, vessel, rail, etc.; or
b) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by non-compliance with federal, state, and/or local electric codes; or
c) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by installation not in conformance with the Module(s)
specifications, installation manuals, operation manuals, or labels attached to the Module(s); or
d) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by improper wiring, installation, or handling; or
e) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by devices and/or parts not authorized by LG or by mounting methods of such unauthorized devices and/or parts; or
f) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by improper or incorrectly performed maintenance, operation, alteration, or modification; or
g) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by removal from the original place of installment; or
h) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by repairs not in accordance with LG’s instructions;
i) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by inappropriate handling during storage, packaging, or
j) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by external shock such as flying objects or external stress; or
k) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by direct contact with environmental pollution such as soot, acid rain, or industrial chemicals including ammonia; or
l) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by direct contact with salt water or underground water containing lime component or petrochemicals; or
m) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by acts of nature (e.g., earthquake, tornado, flood, lightning, fire, hurricane, heavy snow, etc.) or caused by power failure, power surge, or any other unforeseen circumstance beyond LG’s control; or
n) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by an act of terror, riot, war, or other man-made disaster; or
o) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by external stains, smudges, or scratches that do not affect power output; or
p) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by sound, vibration, rust, scratching, or discolorations that are the result of normal wear and tear, aging, or continuous use; or
q) Damage or failure of the Module(s) caused by installation in a location that exceeds operating conditions.