Magnum ME-ARC50 Remote Control allows to monitor and customize the operating parameters for your Magnum inverter/charger.
The Magnum ME-ARC50 advanced remote control can be used on all Magnum inverter/charger models so there is no cross-platform confusion.
The ME-ARC50 comes standard with a 50-foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed).
Magnum ME-ARC50 Remote Features:
- LED Indicators – The at-a-glance LEDs provide the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way.
- LCD Display – The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total) alphanumeric display used for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages.
- ON/OFF Push buttons (x2) – The ON/OFF pushbuttons allow the inverter or charger to be independently and quickly enabled or disabled.
- Menu Buttons (x5) – Allow the inverter or charger to be configured to your specific system preferences. These buttons also allow simple access to menu items that can help with monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/charger system.
- Rotary SELECT Knob – The rotary encoder knob is similar to a car dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pushing the rotary knob allows you to select a menu item, or to save a setting once it is displayed on the LCD.