Magnum ME-RC50 Remote Control is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with every Magnum Inverter so that the inverter features can be modified and error codes recovered.
The Magnum ME-RC50 comes standard with a 50 Foot Cable, twisted-pair 4-conductor telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed).
The Magnum ME-RC50 remote control has all of the programming and operation functions included in an easy to use package.
Remote: The Magnum Remote is designed to be simple and to use while offering full menu features for set-up.
Non-volatile memory: Your settings are saved even if the power is disconnected
Easy-to-read: The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter/charger status in a straight forward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
No cross platform confusion: The ME-RC50 is the same remote used on all Magnum inverters.
Multiple functional settings: The Remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus.
ME-RC50 Remote Control Specifications
- Remote Features and Settings
- Two-line LCD display screen: Yes
- Adjustable search mode: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 50 watts
- Low battery cutout settings: 9, 10, 11, 18, 20, 22, 36, 44, and 44 VDC for 1 minute
- Selectable battery bank sizes: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, and 1600 amp-hours
- Adjustable charge rate: 0 to 100% in 10% increments
- Adjustable VAC dropout: 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, and 100 VAC
- Adjustable LCD contrast: Yes
- Factory reset: Resets to factory defaults (tech menu)
Dimensions: 5.25" x 2.81" (134 x 72 mm)