Flrefly Oasis 12V G31 Battery
Firefly’s award-winning, patented technology is an innovative
material science that removes almost all limitations of current
lead-acid battery products. Firefly discovered that much of the lead in
the grid structure of conventional batteries can be replaced with a
totally new type of grid material, carbon foam.
There is a $8.24 tariffs added to the price of this battery.
Click here to watch the video by pacificNWboater.
- Unparalleled Resistance to Sulfation – Sulfation is
what usually kills AGM batteries. The Oasis carbon foam AGM can
operate or be stored at a partial state of charge for long periods of
time without a loss in capacity
- Depths of Discharge to 80%-100% of rated capacity without any loss of performance
- Superior Life Cycle – capable of 3X the number of deep discharge cycles than that of other lead acid batteries
- Strong Performance in Extreme Cold and Heat– performance range is -20° C to 50° C
- Fast Bulk Charging and topping up is seldom required
- Greater Usable Capacity– you can replace your existing bank with a smaller Oasis bank due to it’s deep discharge capability
||Amp Hr 95%+
Watt Hr 90%+
|Max Charge Voltage
|Max Charge Current
|Shelf life at 25°C (77°F)
||< 2% per month
||3/8 - 16 UNC
|Dimensions (L x H x W)
||13.4" x 9.4" x 6.8" (340 x 238 x 172mm)
||74 lbs (33.5kg)
||13.9 L (856.5 cu in)
||RV & Marine: 5 - 10 years
Buses & Trucks: 3 - 5 years
In order for the batteries to be kept at optimum performance, occasional fast charging is required and therefore existing charging sources may need to be upgraded depending upon your battery bank size (such as shore battery chargers and alternators).
For common answers about your battery, check the Firefly frequently asked questions.
FireFly 12V G31 Batteries
Reveal reduced price in CART