CruzPro TL60 Digital Tank Level Gauge clever very accurate, provides an accurate digital display for three tanks.
TL60 Digital Tank Level Gauge Specifications:
- Tank Level Display for Three Tanks
- The NMEA 0183 data output terminal may be programmed as an external alarm output
- Tank Level Senders: All popular American and/or European senders. Senders may be mixed (self-learning), such as GM, VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Centroid, Aerotech, Stewart-Warner, etc. The TL60 is manufactured to work with any standard resistance type level sender having the following resistance ranges: 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohms (and their reverse 30-0, 70-0, 90-0, 73-10, 180-10, 240-33, 250-40 ohms). The TL60 will actually also work with any non-standard resistive sender that varies from a minimum of 0 ohms to a maximum of 300 ohms or a maximum of 300 ohms to a minimum of 0 ohms. For example, a resistive sender that varies in resistance from 100 to 150 ohms would work. So would a sender that varies from 75 ohms to 25 ohms. The TL60 can also be ordered from the factory set to work with 4-20mA senders or 0-5V sender, as a special order item.
- 4 digit LCD, 5 levels of backlighting
- NMEA 0183 serial 4800 BAUD for each tank separately ($IIXDR sentence).
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Independent settable low and high level alarms.
Fuel Transfer Pump Control:
- Programmable lower fuel level limit to turn ON a fuel transfer pump.
- Programmable upper fuel level limit to turn OFF the fuel transfer pump.
External Alarm Output:
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Independent settable low and high level alarms for each tank.
- 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (61mm x 104mm)
CruzPro TL-60 Connection Diagram