(Discountinued) Product is no longer available.
The Outback Power EnergyCell 200RE Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is designed for high power density and renewable energy cycling applications. This battery utilizes Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. The Outback Battery EnergyCell RE also features low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts providing reduced maintenance and increased safety.
Outback Battery EnergyCell 200RE Features
- Front Terminal Access Design for Ease of Maintenance and Installation
- High-Density Pasted Plates for High Cycle Life
- Lead-Calcium-Tin Alloy Plates for Long Life in Both Cycling and Float Applications
- High Recharge Efficiency
- Compact Footprint for Higher Energy Density Requirements
- Thermally Welded Case-to-Cover Bond to Eliminate Leakage
- UL-Recognized Component
- Up to 2-Year Full Replacement Warranty
EnergyCell 200RE Specifications
|Float Charging Voltage
|Maximum Charge Current
||Battery can be stored up to 6 months at 77°F (25°C) before a freshening
charge is required. Batteries stored at temperatures greater than 77°F
(25°C) will require recharge sooner than batteries stored at lower
||Threaded copper alloy insert terminal to accept ¼-20 UNC bolt
(H x D x W)
|12.60" x 22.01" x 4.95"