Magnum ME-ARTR Advanced Remote allows to quickly and easily connect multiple inverter/chargers, charge controllers, and accessories without individual programming. This advanced router is designed to provide system-level connectivity and programming for large Magnum Energy installations.
One ME-ARTR can accommodate up to four MS-PAE or MS-PE inverter/chargers in parallel and program up to seven PT-100 solar charge controllers at once. The advanced router can also handle two ME-AGS modules, multiple ME-BMK monitors, and one ME-ARC or ME-RC remote.
Magnum ME-ARTR Router Specs:
- Parallel stack ports: Four Cat 5 ports
- Aux relay: One 2-wire terminal
- Comm/accessory ports: Six
- MicroSD card slot: One
- Power consumption (on): 2.8 watts
- Available battery settings: Bulk, Absorb, Float, EQ, Bulk Always
- Available battery types: AGM1, AGM2, Flooded, GEL, CC/CV, Custom
- Communication default battery type: Flooded
- Warranty: One year. Five years if installed on a Magnum energy MMP or MP System
- Ambient temperature range: -4 °F to 149 °F (-20 °C to 65 °C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.94” x 6.63” x 1.94” (22.7 cm x 16.8 cm x 4 cm)
NOTE: The ME-RTR Router has been replaced by this model, the ME-ARTR Advanced Router.