CruzPro VAF60 Digital AC Volts/Amps/Hz/kW Monitor provides accurate low cost digital instrumentation for AC volts, amps, frequency and kW.
The VAF60 Monitor displays ac voltage from 90 to 300 VAC RMS, AC current from 0 to 150 amps, AC frequency from 40 to 70 Hz and computes volt-amps (kW) from 0.0 to 45.0 kW.
The CruzPro VAF60 can be set to Low and High voltage alarms and Low and High frequency alarms. The VAF60 built-in 85 dB alarm is activated, it will sound and the display will flash.
The built-in generator can be used to cut-out output from the VAF60 digital monitor to automatically shut down a faulty or out-of-condition generator or program the output terminal to send NMEA 0183 serial data at 4800 BAUD of AC Volts, Amps, Frequency and kW for remote monitoring of the data.
The VAF60 Digital Monitor comes complete with both voltage and current transformers to measure ac volts and ac current.
CruzPro VAF60 Digital Monitor Specifications:
- AC Volts, Amps, Frequency, kWOutputs NMEA 0183 serial data
- NMEA 0183 serial data output at 4800 BAUD of:
- $IIXDR,I,aaaa,A,VAF30,*CS - AC Amps
- $IIXDR,F,bb.b,H,VAF30,*CS - AC Frequency
- $IIXDR,G,cc.c,,VAF30,*CS - AC Killowats
- $IIXDR,U,ddd,V,VAF30,*CS - AC Volts
- 90 - 300 VAC, 0 to +150 Amps, 40 - 70 Hz, 0.0 - 45.0 kW
- 4 digit LCD
- 5 levels of backlighting of backlighting with external backlight on/off control
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Settable high and low voltage alarms, high and low frequency alarms. high kW alarm.
- User selectable choice of automatic generator cut-off or NMEA 0183 serial data output of AC Volts, AC Amps, Frequency and kW
- 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (61mm x 104mm)
CruzPro VAF60 Connection Diagram