Victron Energy MPPT 100/20 (12/24/48V - 20A)
The BlueSolar Charge Controller will charge a lower nominal voltage battery with a higher nominal voltage PV array. The controllers automatically adjust to 12 V or 24 V nominal battery voltage.
The SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 solar charge controller are Bluetooth accessible via either built in Bluetooth or the Victron Energy Bluetooth dongle. Utilizing the free VictronConnect app many parameters can be viewed and set, such as battery voltage, solar history, load output, flexible battery charge algorithms plus day/night timing and light dimming options. These advanced MPPTs also include Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
100/20 Featured Highlights
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Real-time data display options
100/20 Part Numbers:
- 12-24V-20A BlueSolar:SCC110020070R
- 12-24V-20A SmartSolar: SCC110020060R
- 12-24-48V-20A BlueSolar: SCC110020170R
- 12-48V-20A SmartSolar:SCC110020160R