Solbian 240W Flexible Solar Panel with MTAT technology and Panasonic's HIT solar cells, with a solar cell efficiency of 24%. The SR 240 is the most efficient and most rugged semi-flexible solar panel in the marine marketplace.
Solbian SR 240 Highlights:
- MTAT technology with dramatically more reliable cell interconnect system than the conventional busbar approach found in other solar panels.
- Longer lifetime power - MTAT virtually eliminates impact of cell cracks and ribbon fatigue.
- Top-of-the-line HIT (Heterojunction and Instrinsic Thin-layer) cells from Panasonic combining the best characteristics of silicon and amorphis cells into one.
- Durable ETFE top sheet
- Comes with a Junction Box installed with MC4 connectors for installation on a bimini, dodger or other surface where the flexibility of removing the panel for storage or to retract your canvas is a desired option.
- Specially designed and warrantied for the marine environment (waterproof and resistant to salt water and with extra UV protection), but easily adaptable for RV or motor coach installations.
- Adaptable to any battery: from 5 to 48 volt, lead-acid or lithium.
These high quality panels are designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Choose a solar controller and any necessary cable with MC4 connectors to complete your solar array.
Solbian SR 240 Specs:
|Peak Power Volts
|Peak Power Amps