The ABS solar mounting bracket can be used with any aluminium framed solar panel to provide a secure fixing for vehicles, caravans, boats, outbuildings etc. The mounts will support the solar panel at the optimum height above the surface to enable aeration from underneath, ensuring the solar panel functions as efficiently as possible.
The brackets are first be screwed or bolted to the solar module using suitable stainless steel self-tapping screws. You will need to drill a clearance hole in the ABS brackets at the appropriate recessed ports. Once the brackets are attached to the panel the whole can be bonded to the roof surface.
- An ideal way to fix solar panels on the roof or deck of motor home,caravans,boats & roof.
- The mounts can be safely bonded to the surface removing the need to drill holes using Sikaflex-252.
- Mounts also act as a wind deflector and maintain the correct air gap between the solar panel and the roof top/deck.
- The Panel Corner Bracket protect the corners of the solar panels from damage.
- Reduces sharp corners on the solar panel and helps make protective storage covers easier to put on and off.
- ABS plastic made, environment friendly and UV resistance.
Part # SLB-0118