Tank Level Monitor
The SCAD TM1 & TM2 is an easy to install and cost effective solution to monitoring the liquid level in a nonmetallic tank up to 30" tall by simply touching a pad on the display. The kit comes with a fuse (TM1 includes external stick-on level sensor that cannot get fouled like internal sensors). The monitor automatically checks and alerts when liquid levels are critical and features external alert output that can be connected to a light or audible alarm.
SCAD TM1 & TM2 Features:
- Monitor water, grey water or holding tank level by simply
tapping a touch pad; Compatible most fuel float sensors
- Compact surface mount size; 1/2" hole required for wires
- Operates on 12 or 24V systems
- Continuous read function provides hands free monitoring
while filling or emptying tanks
- External sensor sticks to outside of plastic and composite tanks
- Sensor cannot foul (excellent for water and waste tanks)
- Optional internal sensor available for metal tanks;
- Visual alarm indicator (full or empty user selectable)
- External alarm control wire
- Accommodates all tank shapes
Works with internal tank sensors which are sold separately. TM2 dual tank monitor does not include any tank sensor and is sold separately.
Example of sensors on outside of tank:
Check out the video on "How to set up and calibrate a SCAD TM1 or TM2 Tank Monitor".