It is light weight, built with robust materials, compact and easy to install. Minimal maintenance is required.
Effective at speeds ranging from 3 to 20 knots, its simple assembly is carried out on the transom thanks to a lifting system found on sailboat rudders.
- Power : 120W at 5 knots (10A - 12V or 5A -24V) that's an incredanle 240 amp-hrs a day!
500W at 8 knots (40A -12V or 20A - 24V)
- Start-up speed: 3 knots
- Aluminium leg
- Weight : 17.7 lbs (8 kg) ; Height: 31.5" (80 cm); Width: 15" (38 cm)
- Includes battery charging regulator.
- Exceeds energy production of typical wind generators and/or solar panels
- Excellent output allowing sailing with surplus energy, and having fully charged batteries when you reach your mooring
- Negligible drag thanks to excellent hydrodynamics design
- Efficient operation from 3 to 20 knots
- Standard Prop is 240mm standard (Optional 280mm prop recommended for slower cruising boats). Specify at time of order.
- 24" stem recommended for use on catamarans
Please call us to request a quote for this product.