The Freedom HF1800 Inverter Charger 1000W 120Vac 60Hz is easy to install plus is one of the smallest, lightest, most economical inverter/chargers in the market.
The new generation Freedom HF1800 Inverter Charger is designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. It includes a Temperature-controlled Multistage charging that ensures your batteries are safely and efficiently recharged everytime.
The Freedom HF1800 Inverter/Charger also features an ignition lockout that disables the inverter when the ignition is turned off, helping minimize battery drain.
Freedom HF1800 Inverter Features
- Designed to power demanding loads like microwaves, TVs, DVD players, all electronic equipment, including small appliances
- Ignition lockout to prevent battery drain.
- Digital remote system monitoring by detaching remote pre-attached panel with a 25’ extension cable.
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using quick-connect AC terminals or by connecting AC through GFCI receptacles (included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
Freedom HF1800 Inverter Protection Features
- Over-voltage and under-voltage battery protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL certified to UL458 for use in mobile RV, marine and commercial applications
Freedom HF1800 Inverter Documents
Manufacturer Part # 806-1840