CruzPro EFS20 Automatic Dual Bilge Pump Controller 24V with Probe & Alarm 24 VDC. Dual pumps for redundancy while tracking number of activations.
The EFS-20 24V is powerful enough to drive some very large pumps but may overheat if required to do so for very long.
If the EFS20/24 overheats, it will shut down and rapid flash the Pump 1 On/Off and/or Pump 2 On/Off LEDS to indicate the overheated condition.
CruzPro EFS-20/24 Specifications:
- 9.5 to 18 VDC, 0.02 ampere nominal.
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm and two LED indicators. Can be connected to optional External 105 dB Loud Alarm (LA-20)
- 0 to 50 deg Celsius ( 32 to 122 deg Fahrenheit).
- Pump #1: 7 amps (15 amps until thermal protection cuts in).
- Pump #2: 13 amps (15 amps until thermal protection cuts in).
- Thermal protection automatically resets when cooled and the pump starts again, if necessary
- 100 x 60 x 30 mm (4 x 2.4 x 1.2 inch)
CruzPro EFS-20/24 Connection Diagram