CruzPro EFS20 Automatic Dual Bilge Pump Controller 12V with Probe & Alarm 12 VDC. Dual pumps for redundancy while keeping track of number of activations.
The EFS-20 12V can run two pumps drawing a total of up to 20 amps continuously, and larger pumps for shorter periods of time.
The internal thermal shutdown protects the EFS-20/12 from overheating when driving large pumps.
CruzPro EFS-20/12 Specifications:
- 9.5 to 18 VDC, 0.02 ampere nominal.
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm and two LED indicators. Can be connected to optional External 105 dB Loud Alarm (LA-20)
- 0 to 50 deg Celsius ( 32 to 122 deg Fahrenheit).
- Pump #1: 7 amps (15 amps until thermal protection cuts in).
- Pump #2: 13 amps (15 amps until thermal protection cuts in).
- Thermal protection automatically resets when cooled and the pump starts again, if necessary
- 100 x 60 x 30 mm (4 x 2.4 x 1.2 inch)
CruzPro EFS-20/12 Connection Diagram