CruzPro CH60 Intelligent Chain Counter Windlass Controller advises how much chain is out, displays windlass battery voltage, slows windlass, NMEA 0183 data output, etc.
The CH-60 chain counter can be programmed to back-jog the chain a few links when you remove your finger from the UP button, removing tension off the chain, capstan and windlass gears increasing windlass life and automatically "parks" the chain into a chain stopper.
CruzPro CH60 Specifications:
- 32 to 122 deg F (0 to 50C).
- Display Rode
- Display Windlass Battery Voltage
- Slow anchor when approaching bow roller
- Programmable Rode deployment
- Auto UP/DOWN function
- Automatic backjog to release tension off gears
- Auto JAM detecte
- NMEA 0183 serial 4800 BAUD
- Anchor rode, Feet, Meters, FathomsWindlass Battery Voltage, 6.5-33.0 VDC
Solenoid Drive Capability:
- Activates UP/DOWN reversing solenoids drawing up to 2.5 amps
- 4 digit LCD5 levels of backlighting Feet, Meters or Fathoms Windlass battery voltage
- 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (65mm x 104mm).
CruzPro CH60 Connection Diagram