Power Boost Blue Blades will enhance the energy production in both light and heavy winds of your Air X Marine, Air 30, AirBreeze* and Air 40* wind generators.
The Power Boost Blue Blades manufactured by Rulis Eléctrica are hand laid carbon fiber blades assuring minimum unbalanced vibration while producing the maximum in wind energy capture with very low noise.
The Silent Power Boost Blue Blades are perfect for high demand weather conditions such as offshore oil rigs, Arctic areas and high wind installations.
Power Boost Blue Blades Specifications:
- Sold in set of 3 (each set of 3 the blades are equally balanced blades for max power and low vibration)
- Extremely low noise emission
- 100% carbon fiber material
- Wind channel optimized
- Balanced for low vibration
- High-tech replacement rotor-blades for all Air X, Air 30, Air Breeze* or Air 40* small wind generators.
- Hand laminated, UV-resistant carbon blades, successfully tested according to DIN EN 61400-2 at hurricane speed 122km / h (5480 rpm, with almost speed of sound at the blade tips).
The safety of the Power Boost Rotorblades results from the fact that the production is made with the time-intensive hand-laminating process (1 day/blade) with High-Tensile carbon fiber mats. All other carbon fiber blades are made of an injection-process only with granulated carbon fibers. The strength and UV resistance with this process is very limited.
When replacing the blades of an Air Breeze or Air 40 wind generators, the Air Breeze Air 40 Blue Blade Retro Fit Kit which includes an additional hub, nose cone and mounting hardware is required for proper installation.
Power Boost Blue Blades Installation Video: