This kit panel is pre-wired and includes: solar
panel, fuse, blocking diode and terminated ends with ring crimps for direct
battery hook up. Recommended for use with batteries that are greater than 60A-Hr capacity only. A charge regulator is recommended if the battery is
less than 60A-Hr in size to protect from overcharging and would recommend
purchasing item SOG10006 instead.
GANZ Eco-Energy’s GSP Series are fully weatherproof solar modules designed to provide clean, quiet and reliable 6W power for rugged marine, RV and other outdoor/mobile applications. An unbreakable plastic film surface with semi-flexible aluminum backing make these panels ideal for mounting on flat or gently curved decks.
Our solar cells have the industry’s highest conversion efficiency, providing maximum power while taking up less space on deck. Each panel has 4 grommet finished holes for mounting along with 10’ of outdoor rated power cable that connects to your battery or a charge controller.
- Solar cells with highest efficiency
- Fully weatherproof low-profile & lightweight design
- Semi-Flexible panels with aluminum backing for flat to gently curved surfaces
- Unbreakable protective plastic film coating
- 20 year power output warranty (1-10 Years 90%; 11-20 Years 80%); 2 year materials limited warranty
- 10’ power cable (tinned copper)
Dimensions: 11.8" x 10" x 0.6"
Ratings: Voltage 15.3 VDC; Current 0.39 Amps; Power 6 Watts
Part # GSP-6
Includes cables, fuse, fuse case, diode and terminals