The XPower Powerpack 1500 120Vac 60Hz system consists of a battery pack and advanced electronics that convert 12 volts of DC power from the battery pack to household power, an AC power panel that contains two standard outlets, and a DC power panel that is used to operate 12 volt products.
THe XPower Powerpack 1500 is an excellent alternative to a generator because of its backup power system that can supply up to 1500 W of household electricity.
The XPower Powerpack 1500 is quiet and has no fumes, fuel or moving parts, making it safe for indoor use. The completely mobile XPower Powerpack workhorse can also be used outdoors, and operates a wide variety of electronics including communication devices, power tools, full-size appliances and more.
XPower Powerpack 1500 Features
- Operates 120 Vac or 12 Vdc products anywhere
- Sealed, non-spillable 51 amp-hour AGM battery
- High surge protection and automatic over-temperature and overload shutdown
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown prevents deep battery discharge
- Battery level indicator confirms charge level
- High power 12 Vdc connector
- Two three-prong AC outlets
- Padded grip towing handle is removable for easy storage, and built-in side handles allow for easy lifting
- operates essential appliances such as a fridge, cordless and cell phone, radio, fan, lamp, home security system, microwave, sump pump and more.
- operates power tools such as a drill, belt sander, circular saw and more; powers communication devices such as a laptop, desktop and monitor, printer, fax machine and more.
Indoor and outdoor recreation:
- operates a TV, blender, video game console, portable cooler, coffee maker and more.