Suntech 275 Watt polycrystalline Solar Modules were purchased at a great price so we can off them to you at a significant discount. Single quantity pricing is listed, but please call us for additional discounts on quantities. We have a limited supply of modules, please do not hesistate because they may be gone.
Part # STP275-24/Vd
Ratings: Voltage 35.1 VDC; Current 7.84 Amps; Power 275W
Dimensions: Length 77.0"; Width 39.1", Depth 2.0"
Output Cable: 43.3" long MC4 or its compatible connectors. We offer MC4 hook-up cables to ease the installation effort.
Weight: 59.5 lbs
- High module conversion efficiency up to 14.4%
- Positive tolerance up to 5%
- Self-cleaning & anti-reflective layer improves light absorption
- Excellent weak light performance
- Suntech current sorting process reduces mismatch losses by up to 2%
- Withstands high wind-pressure (3800 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal)
Quality and Safety
- 25-year power output transferable warranty
- Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
- ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System) certified factories manufacturing world class products
- IEC61215, IEC61730, conformity to CE
- On-grid utility systems
- On-grid commercial systems
- Off-grid ground mounted systems
We recommend the Blue Sky Energy MPPT 3024 controller when connecting a single panel onto a 12 VDC system, or Blue Sky Energy MPPT 1524iX controller when connecting a single panel onto a 24V system. Other controllers are available when multiple panels or different voltage systems are used.
Please note: Due to the way this item ships it is impossible to calculate shipping online.
When ordering this item the shipping added to your total is an estimate only. If you order this item through our web site we will contact you to arrange for the adjustment (if any) to your shipping cost.