Sterling Power 24V 100A Alternator Charger AB24100 is a marine grade, high performance, four step, alternator powered battery charger. By monitoring and then controlling the voltage level of the alternator connected to the input side, the alt-to-bat is able to provide a charge rate that recovers your batteries up to five times faster than a standard alternator.
Alternator Charger AB24100 Details:
- Has the ability to mix on board battery types.
- Can charge GEL, AGM, FLA, Calcium and LiP04 Batteries.
- Always ensures start battery is properly charged, but also prevents the starting battery from being overcharged and damaged.
- The 4 Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- Installs in place of a standard alternator to battery isolator.
- Available in 12 volt / 130 amp, 210 amp or 400 amp output models.
- Available in 24 volt / 100 amp or 200 amp models.
- Optional Remote Available