Solarland SLP150-12 High Efficiency Multicrystalline solar panel certified to UL1703 and cUL1703. These solar panels are also certified for Hazardous Environments C1D2 - Class 1, Division 2.
Solarland SLP150-12 Features
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Heavy-duty anodized frames
- High transparent low-iron, tempered glass
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail, and snow load
- Aesthetic appearance
- Frame is 35mm thick. (50mm also available)
Ratings: Voltage 18.5 VDC; Current 8.11 Amps; Power 150W
Dimensions: Length 59.06"; Width 26.57", Depth 1.38"
Weight: 26.68 lbs
Manufacturer Part # SLP150-12-35mm
Product Code # 150011232
Connection: Terminals located in water resistant enclosure on backside of solar PV panel.
Warranty: 2-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output.
These panels are manufactured to the highest quality, utilizing the best quality components. All panels feature the Q-Cell (Germany) high efficiency solar cells and are CE rated to meet IEC61215 standards. Their manufacturing facility is ISO9000:2001 certified and all panels are 'flash-tested' before being packaged for shipping.