SOLARA Power M Series Marine Walk-On Panels with SunPower Cells offer highest performance with top quality. The attractive black and elegant marine walk-on panels are extremely flat shape with high stability.THESE PANELS INCLUDE AN EXTERNAL SOLAR PROTECTION BOX THAT MUST BE INSTALLED at the panel 3 flying leads.
SOLARA Power M Series Features:
Maximum performance – even under extreme conditions
You can find detailed information in the Centrosolar AG warranty conditions.
- Appearance and Design:
- Elegant and attractive design
- Extremely thin 3/16"(5 mm) with aluminum Dibond backing plate.
- Flexible and bendable plate for mounting on curved surfaces (up to 3%)
- Rugged construction allows panel to be walked on
- Pre-drilled cable exit hole permits tidy installation.
Excellent performance : Highest quality
- High efficiency ensured by the use of Sunpower® monocrystalline Back-Contact cells with 22%+ efficiency.
- Increased voltage output thanks to high cell count
- Powerful low-light performance – High yields even under cloudy and partially shaded conditions
- Especially developed for marine installation in areas of extremes of heat/cold, and saltwater environments.
- Equipped with an UV resistant cable, sea-water proof cable outlet, and mounting holes.
- External cell protector with bypass diodes offers protection against cell overheating (Hot-Spots)
- Manufactured exclusively in Germany.
- 5 year manufacturing defect warranty
PANELS OVER 120W RATING ARE NOW SUBJECT TO FEDERAL IMPORT TARIFF OF 14.25% AND IS PARTIALLY REFLECTED IN THESE PRICES.