SCAD PT90 Propane Timer Control is a programmable timer that can turn a propane solenoid off after a set amount of time in 10 minute increments up to 90 minutes. While the PT90 was designed for a propane solenoid, it can be used to control other 12 to 24 VDC devices that draw 1 amp or less.
SCAD PT90 Features:
- Automatically shuts a propane solenoid off after a set amount of time up to 90 minutes
- Time is adjustable in 10 minute increments by holding the "On" touch pad;
- Time indicator light blinks during last 5 minutes;
- Add more time by touching "On" pad;
- Touch control;
- Use as secondary safety measure in addition to manual propane solenoid shutoff switch.
- Can be use as a shutoff timer for other devices up to one amp.