ProSine 1000W 12V GFCI Inverter distributes true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes ProSine 1000W 12V GFCI Inverter ideal for handling sensitive loads, while also improving AC equipment performance.
Designed for recreational and industrial applications, ProSine GFCI Inverters are lighter and more compact than other power inverters with similar power ratings because they use high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process. Electronics like televisions, audio systems, speed tools, or any appliance where you want nothing but the most optimal performance.
Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1000 and 1800 stand-alone power inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger.
Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
ProSine 1000W Features
- 1000 and 1800 watt inverters (1500 and 2900 watt surge capability)
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Under no load the Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts
- Two year warranty
ProSine 1000W Protection Features
- Over temperature shutdown & automatic overload protection
- Over & under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
ProSine 1000W Options
- Available in 12 & 24 volt models
- Models available with GFCI AC outlet or AC hardwire terminal strip for permanent installation into an electrical system (optional 15 A transfer switch available with hardwire option)
- Remote interface kit for remote mounting of display module
- Ultra-clean true sine wave power
With less than 3% total harmonic distortion, the ProSine 1000W 12V GFCI Inverter deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes Prosine inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads and improves AC equipment performance. Expect trouble-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more.
Xantrex ProSine 1000 Documents