The OutBack Power EnergyCell 200GH Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is designed for Grid/Hybrid storage applications.
EnerSys SBS EON technology incorporates TPPL AGM (Thin Plate Pure Lead
Advanced Glass Mat) which allows for greater shelf life, extended float
service life in optimal operating conditions, and higher energy density.
The EnergyCell GH also features front terminal access with threaded
copper inserts providing low maintenance and increased safety of the Outback Battery.
Outback Battery EnergyCell 200GH Features
- EnerSys SBS EON Technology for Higher Energy Density
- Front Terminal Access for Ease of Installation and Maintenance
- UL-Recognized Component
- Designed for Grid/Hybrid and AC-Coupled Renewable Energy Storage Applications
- Up to 4-Year Full Replacement Warranty
- 18-month shelf life at 77˚F(25˚C)
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
EnergyCell 200GH Specifications
|Cells Per Unit
|Float Charging Voltage
||13.62 VDC / unit average at 77˚F (25˚C)
/ unit average at 77˚F (25˚C)
|Maximum Charge Current
||Battery can be stored up to 18 months at 77°F (25°C) before a freshening
charge is required. Batteries stored at temperatures greater than 77°F
(25°C) will require recharge sooner than batteries stored at lower
||Threaded copper alloy insert terminal to accept ¼-20 UNC bolt
(H x D x W)
|11.1" x 22.1" x 4.9"