The Magnum Energy Smart Battery Combiner (ME-SBC) is an easy-to-use stand alone battery combiner and isolator for 12 and 24 VDC systems. Apply a single charging source to the main battery bank and the ME-SBC charges a second battery bank using a portion of the current. With adjustable voltage ranges, including automatic on/off setpoints, the ME-SBC prevents under- or over-charging.
The Smart Battery Combiner works with the ME Series, MMS-E Series, MS Series, MSH-M Series, MSH-RE Series, MS-AEJ Series, MS-E Series, and MSP-E Series. The ME-SBC also works as a stand-alone unit.
The Front Panel Includes
- LED indicators showing status and operation.
- Three adjustable voltage dials to set the “Connect Voltage”, “Low V Disconnect”, and “High V Disconnect.”
- An oversized power terminal block allowing for easy wire connections even if the wires are large.
- An accessories terminal block to add a solenoid or a separate voltage sense line.
- A reset switch.
- Voltage auto-detect feature recognizing 12 or 24 VDC.
- Transfers up to 25 amps.
- Solenoid drive for requirements greater than 25 amps.
- Over-temperature and over-current shutdown.
- Adjustable voltage settings with a wide range allows for charging flexibility.
- Bi-directional charging.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Sense lead for long-run applications.
| Model No.
| DC Volts
|| 12 or 24 VDC nominal
| DC Amps
|| 25 amps continuous
| Maximum VDC
|| 40 volts peak
| Operating Range
|| 0 - 32 VDC
| Dimensions (L x W x H)
|| 4.2" x 5.4" x 1.4"
|| 1.8 lbs
12 months from the date of purchase