Magnum MS4024PAE 4000W 24V Pure Sine Wave 120/240V Inverter Charger 105A is manufactured specifically for the most demanding renewable energy systems.
The unique design of the Magnum MS4024PAE MS-AE Series provides two 120VAC output lines that are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 & L2 lines total 240VAC & the voltage between either L1 or L2 & neutral is 120VAC, eliminating the need to purchase two units & stack them together to get 240 volts.
When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single Magnum Energy MS4024PAE Inverter Charger or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four MS-PAE Series inverters can be connected together in a parallel configuration. When connecting inverters in parallel, the overall inverter power & surge capacity is increased to power a large single load or more smaller loads.
Magnum MS4024PAE Inverter/Charger includes:
- High wattage output in a small footprint - less weight & area needed for install.
- Ability to parallel up to four identical MS-PAE inverters to increase output power capability (requires ME-RTR).
- Pure sine wave output (<5% THD).
- 120/240 VAC Split phase output in a single inverter.
- PFC (Power Factor Corrected) multi-stage battery charger.
- RS485 standard communication protocol.
- Remote & Network ports (easy connection for optional accessories).
- ON/OFF Inverter-mounted switch with LED indicator.
- Large AC access & terminal block [wire size: #18 to #2 AWG (0.82 to 33.6 mm2) CU].
- DC terminal covers with 360 degree connection.
- Battery Temperature Sensor - for optimum charging during extreme temperature changes.
- Smooth, aesthetically design.
Magnum Energy part # MS4024PAE