Magnum ME2512 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger 100A is powerful, easy to install, reliable and cost effective.
The ME Series Magnum MS2012 is designed specifically for rugged mobile applications and is available for marine systems and Rv systems.
Magnum ME2512 Inverter / Charger Features:
- Power factor corrected charger
- Three power models available
- Versatile mounting
- Multiple ports
- Accessible design
- Convenient switches
- Expanded transfer relay
- Backed by a three-year limited warranty
Manufacturer Part # ME2512
Limited Warranty Magnum Energy, Inc., warrants the ME Series to be free from defects in material and workmanship that result in product failure during normal usage, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the product extends for 36 months beginning from the product’s original date of purchase.
Note: You can extend the normal 3-year warranty on this MS inverter to 5 years simply by ordering it with and installing it on one of Magnum’s MP or MMP panel systems. To be eligible for the 5-year warranty extension, a proof-of-purchase is required at the time of repair/service showing that the MS inverter and the MP or MMP panel system were purchased at the same time.
2. The limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser.
3. During the limited warranty period, Magnum Energy will repair or replace at our option any defective parts, or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended use, with factory new or remanufactured replacement items if such repair or replacement is needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. The limited warranty does not cover defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural parts or any non-operative parts. Magnum Energy’s limit of liability under this warranty shall be the actual cash value of the product at the time the original purchaser returns the product for repair, determined by the price paid by the original purchaser. Magnum Energy shall not be liable for any other losses or damages.
4. Upon request from Magnum Energy, the original purchaser must prove the product’s original date of purchase by a dated bill of sale, itemized receipt.
5. The original purchaser shall return the product prepaid to Magnum Energy in Everett, WA. After the completion of service under this limited warranty, Magnum Energy will return the product prepaid to the original purchaser via a Magnum-selected non-expedited surface freight within the contiguous United States and Canada; this excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
6. This limited warranty is voided if:
• the product has been modifi ed without authorization.
• the serial number has been altered or removed.
• the product has been damaged from abuse, neglect, accident, high voltage or corrosion.
• the product was not installed and operated according to the owner's manual.