Ganz GSP 80 Marine Grade Solar Panel are fully weatherproof solar modules designed to provide clean, quiet and reliable power for marine, RV, and other outdoor applications. Ganz Eco-Energy unbreakable plastic film surface with semi-flexible aluminum backing make these panels ideal for mounting on flat or gently curved decks.
Our solar cells have the industry’s highest conversion efficiency, providing maximum power while taking up less space on deck. Each panel has 4 grommet finished holes for mounting along with 3’ of outdoor rated power cable that connects directly to your battery or a charge controller.
Ganz GSP-80 Solar Panel Features:
- Non-glass design & 60% weight of conventional panels
- Fully weatherproof low-profile & lightweight design
- Semi-Flexible panels with aluminum backing for flat to gently curved surfaces
- Unbreakable protective plastic film coating
- 20 year power output warranty (1-10 Years 90%; 11-20 Years 80%); 2 year materials limited warranty
- 3’ power cable ( tinned copper)
- Power source for Grid & Off-Grid
- Charger for 12V batteries
- Maintenance charging for boats at moorings
- Maintenance charging for emergency vehicles
- Sole source charging for auxiliary recreational equipment, lighting, RVs, jet skis, traffic signs, small appliances & other electronics
Dimensions: 35.7" x 28.4" x 0.6"
Weight: 10.6 lbs
Ratings: Voltage 20VDC; Current 4.14 Amps; Power 83W
Part # GSP-80