Freedom HF Inverter Charger No Messy Wiring. Quick Installation. Minimal Battery Drain
The Freedom HF Inverter Charger is one of the smallest, lightest, and most affordable inverter/chargers in the market. The new generation Freedom HF Inverter Charger is equipped with quick-connect AC terminals and ignition lockout capability. The quick-connect AC terminal on both AC input and output enables incredibly installation eliminating the need for strain relief clamps. The ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain by disabling the inverter when the ignition is turned off.
The Freedom HF Inverter/Charger features modified sine wave output and is designed to operate entertainment systems and small appliances in boats, RV’s and trucks. The Freedom HF is available in three models: 1000 watts with a 20-amp charger, 1000 watts with a 55-amp charger and 1800 watts with a 40-amp charger.
Multistage charging helps ensure that batteries are recharged quickly and efficiently. All models are equipped with a
built-in automatic transfer switch and dual GFCI receptacle. Detachable digital remote control panel display provides
precise system information and can be mounted at a convenient location for remote monitoring.
Freedom HF Inverter Features
- Designed to power demanding loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Ignition lockout feature helps to minimize battery drain
- Digital, detachable remote panel pre-attached with 25’ extension cable for remote system monitoring
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using quick-connect AC terminals or by connecting AC through GFCI receptacles (included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
Freedom HF Inverter Protection Features
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL certified to UL458 for use in mobile RV, marine and commercial applications
Freedom HF Inverter Documents
Manufacturer Part # 806-1020, 806-1840