We apologize for any inconvenience, we are currently on backorder for Firefly batteries, please watch our website for updates
Firefly Oasis 4V 450 Ah Battery
Firefly’s award-winning, patented technology is an innovative
material science that removes almost all limitations of current
lead-acid battery products. Firefly discovered that much of the lead in
the grid structure of conventional batteries can be replaced with a
totally new type of grid material, carbon foam.
Firefly Oasis 4V Features:
- Sealed – requires no maintenance
- More than 3-4 times cycle life compared to normal VRLA batteries.
- Lower cost per kWh delivered compared to premium VRLA batteries.
- Unmatched ability to recover from extended storage in discharged state.
- Throughput efficiency greater than 90%.
- Improved high/low temperature performance.
- Superior protection against corrosion and sulfation related problems.
- Available with Battery Energy Management System (BEMS).
- Lowest Cost of ownership
- Industry leading warranty.
- Compatible with existing lead acid battery recycling infrastructure.
- Outstanding long life even under partial state of charge operation.
Firefly Oasis 4V Specifications:
||Amp Hr > 97% & Watt Hr > 90%
|Max Charge Voltage
|Max Charge Current
|Up to 1C
|Shelf life at 25°C (77°F)
|| 2 years
||< 3% per month
|| 3/8 - 16 UNC
|Dimensions (L x H x W)
| 10.15" x 17.2" x 6.85" (258 x 438 x 174mm)
||94 lbs (42.6kg)
|| 19.7 L (1200 cu in)