F60 CruzPro Digital Fuel Gauge Round Face with Alarm & Transfer Pump Control.
CruzPro F60 Digital Fuel Gauge with Alarm is an excellent low-cost solution for monitoring and controlling fuel.
It’s compact design combined with its multiple functions and programmable the makes it an excellent gauge for fuel monitoring and control.
One of its enhanced features is the ability to turn on and off transfer pumps based on preset levels of your tank. Mountain the standard 2-1/8” round hole for easy installation.
F60 CruzPro Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 9.5 - 33.0 VDC
- Current Drain: 0.018 amps nominal
- Display: 4 digit LCD, 5 levels of backlighting
- Data: Fuel level display in Liters or Gallons or as a percentage (0-100%)
- External Outputs/Alarms:
- Output screw terminal user programmable for choice of:
- NMEA 0183 serial
- External Alarm Output
- Day tank fuel transfer pump control
- Data Output: NMEA 0183 serial 4800 BAUD ($IIXDR sentence).
- Alarms: Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Independent settable low and high level alarms.
- Fuel Transfer Pump Control:
- Programmable lower fuel level limit to turn ON a fuel transfer pump.
- Programmable upper fuel level limit to turn OFF the fuel transfer pump.
- Inputs - Tank Level Senders:
- All popular American and/or European resisitive type fuel level senders with 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohm (and their reverse) such as GM, VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Centroid, Aerotech, Stewart-Warner, etc. 0 to 5V and 4-20 mA versions available through special order.
- Size: 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (61mm x 104mm)
- Mounting: 2-1/8" (55mm) round hole
F60 Connection Diagram: