CruzPro VAF110 4" Digital AC Volts / Amps / Frequency / kW Monitor provides accurate low cost digital instrumentation for AC volts, amps, frequency and kW.
The VAF110 digital monitor displays ac voltage from 90 to 300 VAC RMS, AC current from 0 to 150 amps, AC frequency from 30 to 100 Hz and computes volt-amps (kW) from 0.0 to 45.0 kW.
The CruzPro VAF110 can be set to Low and High voltage alarms, Low and High frequency alarms and a high kW alarm. The VAF110 built-in 85 dB alarm is activated, it will sound and the display will flash.
The built-in generator can be used to cut-out output from the VAF110 digital monitor to automatically shut down a faulty or out-of-condition generator or program the output terminal to send NMEA 0183 serial data at 4800 BAUD of AC Volts, Amps, Frequency and kW for remote monitoring of the data.
The VAF110 Digital Monitor comes complete with both voltage and current transformers to measure ac volts and ac current.
All constants and calibrations are pre-set during manufacture but you may alter these settings to suit your particular needs.
Calibrations can be altered using the front-panel switches for: AC voltage, AC current, AC frequency, low and high voltage alarms and low and high frequency alarms.
CruzPro VAF110 Digital Monitor Specifications:
- Volts, Amps, Frequency, Killowatts (kW)
- NMEA 0183 serial data output at 4800 BAUD of:
- $IIXDR,I,aaaa,A,VAF30,*CS - AC Amps
- $IIXDR,F,bb.b,H,VAF30,*CS - AC Frequency
- $IIXDR,G,cc.c,,VAF30,*CS - AC Killowats
- $IIXDR,U,ddd,V,VAF30,*CS - AC Volts
- 90 - 300 VAC,
- 0 to +150 Amps
- 30 - 100 Hz
- 0.0 to 45.0 kW
- Large 4 digit LCD, 5 levels of backlighting with external backlight on/off control
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Settable high and low voltage alarms, high and low frequency alarms, high kW alarm.
- User selectable choice of automatic generator cut-off or NMEA 0183 serial data output of AC Volts, AC Amps, Frequency and kW
- 4.3" x 4.3" (110m x 110mm)
CruzPro VAF110 Connection Diagram