CruzPro TL55 Digital Tank Level Gauge and Alarm/w Transfer Pump control provides a digital display for tank level. Level can be displayed in liters/gallons or percent (0-100%) up to 999 and as a percentage (0-100%) up to 6500 liters/gallons.
The TL55 Digital Tank Level Gauge has been pre-programmed to work with all known resistive type level senders with 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohm (and their revere) outputs made by VDO, Teleflex, Mercury, GM, Stewart-Warner, Centroid, Aero-Tec and others and works with both American and European style senders (senders available seperately).
TL55 Digital Tank Level Gauge Specifications:
- Tank level display in Liters or Gallons or as a percentage (0-100%)
- Output screw terminal user programmable for choice of:
- NMEA 0183 serial
- External Alarm Output
- Day tank fuel transfer pump control
- Tank Level Senders:
- All popular American and/or European resisitive type fuel level senders with 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohm (and their reverse) such as GM, VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Centroid, Aerotech, Stewart-Warner, etc. 0 to 5V and 4-20 mA versions are available as a special order item.
- 4 digit LCD, 5 levels of backlighting
- NMEA 0183 serial 4800 BAUD ($IIXDR sentence).
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Independent settable low and high level alarms.
Fuel Transfer Pump Control:
- Programmable lower fuel level limit to turn ON a fuel transfer pump.
- Programmable upper fuel level limit to turn OFF the fuel transfer pump.
External Alarm Output:
- The NMEA 0183 data output terminal may be programmed as an external alarm output or transfer pump control
- 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (61mm x 104mm)
CruzPro TL55 Connection Diagram