CruzPro T60 Digital Water Temperature Gauge displays engine oil or water temperature in degrees F or C.
The T-60 has built-in calibration curves for most popular temperature senders manufactured by VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Stewart-Warner and others (sender not provided).
When activated, the built-in 85 dB alarm will sound and the display will flash. The T60 alarms can be enabled or disabled with a single key press.
Also, the CruzPro T60Digital Water Temperature Gauge draws only 0.017 amps and 5 levels of backlight (including OFF) can be selected from the front panel and is saved to non-volatile memory.
T60 Digital Water Gauge Specifications:
- 4 digit LCD, 5 levels of backlighting
- Temperature 32 to 300 degrees F (0 to 150 deg C) +/- 0.5 deg F
- Built-in calibration curves for all popular senders
- NMEA 0183 serial 4800 BAUD
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Settable high and low temperature alarms.If NMEA 0183 serial data is not required, this output terminal may ba user programmed as an external alarm output.
- 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (61mm x 104mm)
T60 Digital Water Gauge Connection Diagram