CruzPro OP60 Oil Pressure Gauge unique, low and high pressure alarms. NMEA 0183 Data Output.Preprogrammed for popular senders from VDO, Teleflex, Faria, etc.
The OP-60 Oil Pressure Gauge displays engine oil pressure in Psi or Bars.
OP60 Digital Oil Pressure Gauge Specifications:
- 4 digit LCD, 5 levels of backlighting
- Oil Pressure, 0 to 75, 0 to 80, 0 to 150, 0 to 350 and 0 -400 PSI or equivalent Bars
- Built-in calibration curves for all popular senders from Teleflex, VDO, GM, Stewart-Warner, Faria, etc.
- NMEA 0183 serial 4800 BAUD
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Settable high and low oil pressure alarms.The NMEA 0183 serial output pin can be user programmed as an external alarm output terminal.
- 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (61mm x 104mm)
CruzPro OP60 Oil Pressure Gauge Connection Diagram