CruzPro GD20B Gas Vapor Monitor detects gas vapors at 10%, 20% or 30% of the concentration required for an explosion (LEL or Lower Explosive Limit).
The GD20 uses new technology to lower the power requirements for the sensor and the GD20 can be programmed to put itself to sleep for further power conservation.
The GD-20 Gas Vapor Detector can be programmed to be active continuously or wake up every 5 minutes for a sniff. If the GD-20 senses a dangerous concentration of gas, it sounds the alarm, cuts power to the LPG solenoid and deactivates sleep mode to continuously monitor the situation.
GD20B Gas Vapor Detector Specifications:
- 0.085 amps @ 13.8 VDC, 0.055 amps @ 24 VDCPower saver mode: Program to wake up every 5 minutes for a sniff, cuts average current to .020 amps.
- Front panel selectable 10%, 20%, or 30% LEL (Lower Explosive Level)
- 0 to 50 deg Celsius ( 32 to 122 deg Fahrenheit)
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm. Can be connected to optional External 105 dB Loud Alarm (LA-20)
- 100 x 60 x 30 mm (4 x 2.4 x 1.2 inch)
- Will automatically deactivate LPG solenoids drawing up to 3 amps. GD20 may be used to turn solenoid on/off manually as well. Auto shutoff after one hour can also be programmed.
- One LPG / Petrol / Gasoline sensor standard. Second sensor optional. Three meters (ten feet) of cable provided with each sensor.
GD20B Gas Vapor Monitor Connection Diagram