CruzPro ER 1 External Relay Switch can be connected to the "external alarm" output of many of the CruzPro instruments and used to switch high current loads with the normally open and normally closed relay contacts.
The CruzPro ER-1 input resistance of the control line is 10,000 ohms minimum and a Control voltage of between +3.5 to +12 VDC can be used to switch the relay from OFF to ON.
The external relay switch is powered by 12 or 24VDC and typically draws only 0.035 amps when the relay is switched ON and almost no power when the relay is switched OFF.
CruzPro ER-1 Switch Specifications:
- 10.0 to 30.0 VDC 0.035 amps max.
- 10 Amps maximum.
- Both NO (Normally Open) and NC (Normally Closed) contacts.
- 0 to 50 deg Celsius ( 32 to 122 deg Fahrenheit).
- 50 x 35 x 30 mm (2 x 1.4 x 1.2 inch)
Input Resistance (Control Line):
- Low power +3.5 to +12 VDC switches the relay ON.