CruzPro EFS10 Automatic Bilge Pump Controller 12V with Probe & built in Alarms 12VDC, will keep track of how many times activated.
The EFS-10 12V monitors the presence of water in the bilge of your boat and automatically turns on your pump if the electronic float switch detects water continuously for more than 15 seconds. Once turned on, the EFS10/12 pump will run for at least 15 seconds.
The EFS10/12 Bilge Pump can also be manually activated from the front panel.
CruzPro EFS10/12 Specifications:
- 9.5 to 18 VDC, 0.02 ampere nominal.
- Built-in 85 dB audible alarm and two LED indicators. Can be connected to optional External 105 dB Loud Alarm (LA-20)
- 0 to 50 deg Celsius ( 32 to 122 deg Fahrenheit).
- 8 amps continuously, larger pumps up to 15 amps intermittently (until thermal protection cuts in)
- Thermal protection automatically resets when cooled and the pump starts again, if necessary
- 100 x 60 x 30 mm (4 x 2.4 x 1.2 inch)
CruzPro EFS-10/12 Connection Diagram