New Advanced Product - Air Breeze (Part # 1-ARBM-15-48)
The Air Breeze is a powerfull energy producer in light to moderate winds. The internal built-in regulator microprocessor now has an improved charging algorithm generating even more power than ever in light winds. (40kW-Hrs/month @ 12 mph). Design enhancements with her circuit boards and mechanics combined with a high-tech paint finish allows the product to be offered with a limited 5 year warranty, which is second to none in the Marine marketplace.
Quiet, reliable power for sea and shore
AIR Breeze is trusted by sailors around the world and recommended as the best high energy output turbine by Yachting Monthly. Its optimized electronic controls deliver energy quietly and efficiently. Extensive third party testing and certification shows more consistent output than the competition. AIR Breeze is part of the latest generation of AIR products—the world’s best-selling wind turbines—with more than 135,000 units sold in more than 120 countries.
The new and improved AIR Breeze - Same look, improved performance!
We recommend AIR Breeze for all small battery-charging applications in coastal areas or offshore: boats, docks and other marine uses. The AIR Breeze is an ideal wind turbine for hybrid systems with solar to offset those cloudy or stormy periods. AIR Breeze is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind.
- Improved reliability backed by a limited 5 year warranty
- Quiet operation
- Energy in light winds
- Lightweight; unique design is simple and easy to install
- Stop switch included
- Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint tested to SAE J2334
- Marine grade O-ring seal
- Stainless steel external fasteners
- Anodized blade hub
- Energy Approx. 3200 amp hours/month at 10.5 knots
- Swept Area 11.5 ft2 (1.07 m2)
- Rotor Diameter 46 in (1.17 m)
- Weight 13 lb (5.9 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions 27 x 12.5 x 9 in (686 x 318 x 229 mm) 17 lb (7.7 kg)
- Startup Wind Speed 7 mph (2.2 m/s)
- Voltage 48 VDC
- Turbine Controller Microprocessor-based smart internal regulator.
- Body Cast aluminum with corrosion resistant paint
- Blades (3) Injection-molded composite
- Alternator Permanent magnet brushless
- Overspeed Protection Electronic torque control
- Survival Wind Speed 110 mph (49.2 m/s)
| e10 Control Panel(for wind only)
Wind Generator Control Panel for easy installation, monitoring and control.
| e20 Control Panel (for wind and solar)
Wind Generator and Solar PV compact Control Panel makes for easy installation, monitoring and control.
| Tower Kits
Compete Kit allows for easy mounting and erection of the wind generator. Our kits are coated to reduce vibration.