Solarland SLP070-12U is a 70W High Efficiency Multicrystalline PV Module
SOL50070 - 70 watt skinny marine strong solar panel for a 12V on board battery system manufactured by Solarland.
Ratings: Voltage 17.2 VDC; Current 4.07 Amps; Power 70W
Dimensions: Length 30.47"; Width 26.57", Depth 1.18"
Weight: 13.22 lbs
Connection: Terminals located in water resistant enclosure on backside of solar PV panel.
Manufacturer Part # SLP070-12U
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Heavy-duty anodized frames
- High transparent low-iron, tempered glass
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail, and snow load
- Aesthetic appearance
These panels are manufactured to the highest quality, utilizing the best quality components. All panels feature the Q-Cell (Germany) high efficiency solar cells and are CE rated to meet IEC61215 standards. Their manufacturing facility is ISO9000:2001 certified and all panels are 'flash-tested' before being packaged for shipping.