This kit will work on 12, 24 or 48V systems and includes a bluebooth enabled Victron charge controller for easy set up and monitoring.
The pre-designed kit is an easy way to add Solar power to your boat without the guess work. Works great on boats equipped with electric drives.
The kit is designed to be installed in 1" existing bimini frame. (7/8" available only as Special Order).
- 2 Sonali 210 W solar panels with Cross Kits for each panel
- Solar 150/35 MPPT Smart (35A) solar charge controller
- Smart phone free App for Bluetooth connect for setup & monitoring.
- 30' of high quality #10-2 round tinned boat wire
- watertight cable outlet
- 316 SS tubing used for bracing,(2) 4', (2) 3' and (2) 2' lengths and (2) 1.5'
- qty 10 - 1" eye ends,
- qty 2 - jaw slides
- qty 8 - rail clamps
- qty 8 - 90 degree tees
- qty 2 - 60 degree tees
- qty 8 - take apart jaw slides
- Allen wrench and Locktite
- Wire connectors and cable ties
- In-Line 40A fuse with spare fuse and fuse holder
- Complete and detailed instructions to assemble and wire the system for a sturdy and trouble-free installation.
Tools needed: Screw driver, hack saw, tape measure, drill and bits.
e Marine kits provide all the hardware shown except for the across beam bars at the top (2 required). That bar is best acquired locally to save significant shipping cost. The directions provided will guide you in making the proper measurements for the bar (2 bars required on the 420W kit)