This kit include the following hardware for 1" tubing. (7/8" available only as Special Order)
- 2 Solarland 200W solar panels with Cross Kits for each panel
- Solar Boost SB2512i HV MPPT (25amp) solar charge controller
- Solar Boost IPN Remote that displays current & voltage
- 30 feet of high quality #10-2 round tinned boat wire
- watertight cable outlet,
- 316 SS tubing used for bracing,(2) 4', (2) 3' and (2) 2' lengths and (2) 1.5'
- qty 10 - 1" eye ends,
- qty 2 - jaw slides
- qty 8 - rail clamps
- qty 8 - 90 degree tees
- qty 2 - 60 degree tees
- qty 8 - take apart jaw slides
- Allen wrench and Locktite
- Wire connectors and cable ties
- In-Line 30A fuse with spare fuse and fuse holder
- Complete and detailed instructions to assemble and wire the system for a sturdy and trouble-free installation.
Tools needed: Screw driver, hack saw, tape measure, drill and bits.
e Marine kits provide all the hardware shown except for the bar across the top. That bar is best acquired locally to save significant shipping cost. The directions provided will guide you in making the proper measurements for the bar (2 bars required on the 200W kit)