Magnum MSH3012M 3000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
(You save $555.00)
Calculated at checkout
The MagnaSine Hybrid – Mobile inverter/chargers from Magnum Energy.
The MSH-M Series is a "hybrid" pure sine wave inverter designed especially for rugged mobile applications (i.e., trucks, RVs and boats). Powerful, yet simple to use, this inverter/charger will provide you with years of trouble-free performance you have come to expect from Magnum Energy.
Why is the MSH-M Series a "Hybrid"? Most inverters only use one source of energy to power the inverter loads—either from the incoming AC power (i.e., shorepower or generator) or from the batteries. The MSH-M Series combines the energy from both the AC input and the batteries to power the inverter loads. This feature gives the inverter the ability to recharge the battery when there is surplus power, or to deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
The MSH-M Series have neutral ground switching and are intended to be used for land vehicles (RVs or trucks) or marine craft. Two mobile models are available: the MSH3012M, a 12-volt, 3000 watt inverter with 125A charger and 60A pass-through; and the MSH4024M, a 24-volt, 4000 watt inverter with 105A charger and 60A pass-through. These Mobile models have been tested and listed to UL 458, 5th Edition for use in the US; and is also certified to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for use in Canada.
MSH-M Series Inverter/Charger Features:
- 120 VAC / 60 Hz output
- 60 amp AC input and pass-thru capability
- Load Support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators
- Works with any Magnum accessory, including the AGS, remotes, and the Magnum router
Note: The MSH-M Series inverter/charger provides the Load Support feature. Older remote revisions will work with the MSH-M Series. However, to view the Load Support status the following remote revisions are required:
- ME-RC ≥ Revision 2.7
- ME-ARC ≥ Revision 3.0
- ME-RTR ≥ Revision 3.0
Manufacturer Part # MSH3012M
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Magnum Energy, Inc., warrants the MS Series to be free from defects in material and workmanship that result in product failure during normal usage, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the product extends for 36 months beginning from the product’s original date of purchase.
Note: You can extend the normal 3-year warranty on this MS inverter to 5 years simply by ordering it with and installing it on one of Magnum’s MP or MMP panel systems. To be eligible for the 5-year warranty extension, a proof-of-purchase is required at the time of repair/service showing that the MS inverter and the MP or MMP panel system were purchased at the same time.
2. The limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser.
3. During the limited warranty period, Magnum Energy will repair or replace at our option any defective parts, or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended use, with factory new or remanufactured replacement items if such repair or replacement is needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. The limited warranty does not cover defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural parts or any non-operative parts. Magnum Energy’s limit of liability under this warranty shall be the actual cash value of the product at the time the original purchaser returns the product for repair, determined by the price paid by the original purchaser. Magnum Energy shall not be liable for any other losses or damages.
4. Upon request from Magnum Energy, the original purchaser must prove the product’s original date of purchase by a dated bill of sale, itemized receipt.
5. The original purchaser shall return the product prepaid to Magnum Energy in Everett, WA. After the completion of service under this limited warranty, Magnum Energy will return the product prepaid to the original purchaser via a Magnum-selected non-expedited surface freight within the contiguous United States and Canada; this excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
6. This limited warranty is voided if:
• the product has been modifi ed without authorization.
• the serial number has been altered or removed.
• the product has been damaged from abuse, neglect, accident, high voltage or corrosion.
• the product was not installed and operated according to the owner's manual.